Go down
nathanaelchiang
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Staff Application by Nathanael#6750 Empty [DENIED] Staff Application by Nathanael#6750

on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:11 am
Discord tag: Nathanael#6750

Discord ID: 405594277721407496

Country and timezone: U.S.; Pacific Standard Time(PST)

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Basing off of the PST timezone, I am able to help out with Boxbot from 6:30 am to 7:30 am(sometimes even earlier if I need to finish hw). I am also available from 12:20 pm to 1 pm. I am also available from 3:30 pm to 11-12 pm(with a dinner break from 6-7 pm). In the summer, I am able to help all day, roughly from 9:30 am to 10-11 pm with some breaks.

Can you speak any other languages?: English and Mandarin

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: roughly one year

What is your motivation for applying?: When I was a new to Boxbot, many support members helped me get familiar with Boxbot and I rarely had to wait more than a few minutes for a reply unless it was late at night. I try my best to be active in the support channels but it always seems that there is someone a step ahead of me since they get pinged and I don't and it's hard checking the support channel every few minutes. If I get pinged, I always check Discord to see why I got pinged and I will always respond. I am familiar with the rules and tips for Boxbot as I have been playing for a long time. My main goal is to help the Boxbot staff. I have noticed that some staff members have taken a break, or aren't as active because they are busy. I fully understand that so I really want to help out. I am interested in helping organize events and possibly in the future I will be able to give out giveaway prizes since I know that Krample has to hand out all of them right now. I really want to help out with the staff!

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have a lot of experience as a staff member. I am the founder of the boxbot clan STA, which includes some current/former boxbot staff members and I feel like I am monitoring my clan well. I am support in another server that I am in. I am also mod in many of my servers including some with irl friends and some with discord friends. I am able to gain the trust to become mod in many of my servers as I always spend a lot of time in trying to make the server better.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): I will be active in both the server and forums but mostly the server. I don't mind getting pings and I love helping people out!

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I am friends with many staff members. I talk to some regularly but some friends such as Krample and Sifty are too busy with boxbot so I decided not to disturb them but we are still friends. Since I have experience with Boxbot, I know all the rules and gameplay of Boxbot. However, I do have one warning but I do not feel like it should be used against me. I have been warned once for an unfair trade. However, this occurred over a year ago when I was very new to the game and I didn't know the rules. My warning was one day I did my first attack. Support told me that as long as I never did it again, I would be fine. I made sure not to do anything against the rules so I feel like this warning should not be used against the person I am now. I invite many of my friends to play Boxbot and I am very active in the boxbot server. I have been a little less active in the Boxbot server recently because I was monitoring my clan. However, I feel that my clan is in a good shape right now and I'm am willing to sacrifice sleep for Boxbot. I am also a beta tester as I have spent time to try out the beta bot and give out bug reports for the new version of Boxbot that I can't wait to be implemented! I will dedicate my time to help the new Boxbot newcomers be familiar and have a wonderful experience with the bot! For the person that is reading my application, I thank you and the rest of the Boxbot staff for spending your time in helping make Boxbot such a wonderful experience for me and the rest of the Boxbot users. Thank you! Smile Very Happy

Last edited by Sift on Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:37 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing my post.)
nathanaelchiang
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Staff Application by Nathanael#6750 Empty Re: [DENIED] Staff Application by Nathanael#6750

on Thu May 09, 2019 5:06 am
Hi, it's been almost a month since my last post. Is there any update yet? I've been really active in support and in the server in general except for a short 5 days when I went on vacation but other than that, I have been helping out the best that I could.
Sift
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3

[DENIED] Staff Application by Nathanael#6750 Empty Re: [DENIED] Staff Application by Nathanael#6750

on Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:37 pm
Hi Nathan,

Unfortunately, you didn't pass our assessments for being a potential support staff. Ultimately, I apologize for the delay in reply.
You may reapply for support staff two weeks after this message, and no data is needed to be changed in the form.

Best of wishes,
Sifty.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum