Go down
Mr.Mr.
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] Application for Beta Testing -- Mr.Mr. Empty [ACCEPTED] Application for Beta Testing -- Mr.Mr.

on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:25 am
Discord Tag:/b] Mr.Mr.#9105

Discord ID:  280066313030729729

How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?:  I have been actively been using BoxBot for the past five months.

Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: No, I have not recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server. However, I once received a warning for trading on my friends server from which we were trying to set up a team/clan battle.

Why do you want to be a beta tester?: I would like to be a beta tester for BoxBot since I am interested in the new features which the the box will be offering and would liked to be able to be informed of them as well as try them for myself. In addition, ince I have enjoyed this game immensely, I would like to share that experience with others by helping test the game.

Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: Yes, I have done beta testing for the game Planet Coaster in 2016 and Parkitect in 2017.

Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? No, I do not participate in BoxBot events regularly. I probably wouldn't since it would effect my inventory if I were chosen to be a tester, however.

Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: Yes, I am more than willing to report any bugs which I come across.

Are you able to actively use the beta bot?  Yes, I will able to actively use the beta version of BoxBot at least five days per week.

Anything else you'd like to add: In my personal opinion, BoxBot is one of the best games on discord and I would love to help contribute to it Smile.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum