Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] SJ's Staff Application Empty [ACCEPTED] SJ's Staff Application

on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:16 pm
Discord tag: SJ#0005

Discord ID: 365080146618875906

Country and timezone: India (GMT + 5:30)

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I would be able to offer help anytime between 9am to 1am India time
Can you speak any other languages?: Besides being able to speak English, I can speak Hindi
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have been playing Boxbot for 3 months now, I have been very active since I started playing the game. I have participated in various event since January.

What is your motivation for applying?: Ever since I started playing this game back in January, I have really liked the concept of the game. Since the Boxbot is growing at a rapid pace and the number of support staff are falling short, I would like offer help as I am very active on Boxbot. I am also a Beta tester and have provided a lot of valuable suggestions and have found various bugs in the beta version. I would like to continue this help to the Live version of Boxbot.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am an admin for server having around 130 members, but would prove to be a valuable contributor given the chances to be a staff in Boxbot

Where will you be active? (forums/server): server

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I have had a few years of coding experience and would like to help in that aspect too if the need arises.

[ACCEPTED] SJ's Staff Application Screen11
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] SJ's Staff Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] SJ's Staff Application

on Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:52 pm
Greetings SJ,

We have taken notice of your application and we'll review your application, check your recent activities and such, then we'll see if you fit for the support role. Thank you for the submission.

Sifty.
Rep : 0
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] SJ's Staff Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] SJ's Staff Application

on Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:09 am
Hey Sifty,
It has been a week since you replied. Any update on the application? Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum