Go down
MercyCat
Rep : 2
View user profile

Mercy's Staff Application Empty Mercy's Staff Application

on Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:22 am
Discord tag: Faith#0002

Discord ID: 305771777349517322

Country and timezone: USA, EST/EDT (currently EDT)

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:[b] Weekdays: 6:30-7:30am & 3-11pm. Weekends: All day

[b]Can you speak any other languages?:
Tiny bits of Spanish and Russian, but no where near fluent.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have played BoxBot consistently since April 10th, 2018

What is your motivation for applying?: It makes me feel happy when I can help people and I seek to eventually obtain a position close to or similar to my old one on the staff team.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I Administrated BoxBot for almost 11 months and have been a Moderator of another server with a few thousand people in it for almost 4 months.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): As the forums are practically dead, I would be active in the server where I have been since I have joined.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: I am not seen too much in support as staff are usually responding already due to being pinged. I am usually able to answer the questions of the many people who simply ask for help in #chat instead of the support channels.
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 2
View user profile

Mercy's Staff Application Empty Re: Mercy's Staff Application

on Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:26 pm
Hello Faith,

Unfortunately, the final decision of the staff vote was to remove you from the staff team, instead of the other options (demotion and others). Until logan says anything against this vote, it will remain this way.

Sifty.

EDIT 1: I have been told that you were allowed to re-apply, so please disregard the content of the previous reply.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum