Go down
Fantisy#3172
Rep : 0

Support Application V2 (Pig you better not deny this for memes.) Empty Support Application V2 (Pig you better not deny this for memes.)

on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:00 pm
Discord User: Fantisy#9634
Discord ID: 559398921471000578
Country/Timezone: Eastern Coast Of NA, PST.
BoxBot Use Times?: I’m normally on 24/7 except for when I go to sleep, aside from that if I’m pinged I’ll respond almost immediately considering I have very few notifications from others which gives space for actual useful stuff.
Languages: English, Spanish.
Motivation: I figured my activity and useage of the bot could be helpful on support.
Staff Experience: I’m an admin on a server with 850+ members, and i can send picture evidence if needed. I do not own servers as I do not need to own any.
Activity Location: Commonly Discord Servers, I will check the forum often when I’m free, which is often as well.
Extras: My old temp ban was appealed in some form by Bambi and we have cleared up the situation regarding it. Also no, this application is not to troll. Also I have been Beta and support before, this is just a re-app. I have been beta and support before.
Sift
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3

Support Application V2 (Pig you better not deny this for memes.) Empty Re: Support Application V2 (Pig you better not deny this for memes.)

on Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:13 pm
Hello Fantisy,

We have taken notice of your application and we'll review your application, check your activities and such, then we'll see if you measure up to be a worthy support staff. Thank you for the submission.

Sifty.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum