Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Support Application V2 (Pig you better not deny this for memes.) Empty Support Application V2 (Pig you better not deny this for memes.)

on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:00 pm
Discord User: Fantisy#9634
Discord ID: 559398921471000578
Country/Timezone: Eastern Coast Of NA, PST.
BoxBot Use Times?: I’m normally on 24/7 except for when I go to sleep, aside from that if I’m pinged I’ll respond almost immediately considering I have very few notifications from others which gives space for actual useful stuff.
Languages: English, Spanish.
Motivation: I figured my activity and useage of the bot could be helpful on support.
Staff Experience: I’m an admin on a server with 850+ members, and i can send picture evidence if needed. I do not own servers as I do not need to own any.
Activity Location: Commonly Discord Servers, I will check the forum often when I’m free, which is often as well.
Extras: My old temp ban was appealed in some form by Bambi and we have cleared up the situation regarding it. Also no, this application is not to troll. Also I have been Beta and support before, this is just a re-app. I have been beta and support before.
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 2
View user profile

Support Application V2 (Pig you better not deny this for memes.) Empty Re: Support Application V2 (Pig you better not deny this for memes.)

on Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:13 pm
Hello Fantisy,

We have taken notice of your application and we'll review your application, check your activities and such, then we'll see if you measure up to be a worthy support staff. Thank you for the submission.

Sifty.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum