Go down
Kaz
Rep : 0

[ACCEPED] Application for beta tester Empty [ACCEPED] Application for beta tester

on Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:37 am
Discord tag : Kazunester#5134
Discord ID :521334129443471371

How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?:
Around a couple of months ago, I can't remember that well. Sorry.

Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?:
Never. Not even once, I'd like to respect the rules instead of violating them.

Why do you want to be a beta tester?:
Because the bot kept on being unresponsive and other such, and I'd like to help out with whats going on with the bot.
Like reporting bugs, glitches and such.

Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when:
Never. I did tried to applying one, but they didn't chose me because I wasn't that active on phones.
But now, I'm just really active at discord

Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory):
I haven't tried it before, I'm still new to those kind of things so I honestly don't know where to start.
But I would like to give it a try!

Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?:
Of course!
Why wouldn't I? It wouldn't be fun with bugs and glitches anyways. So if I do come across a bug or some glitches, I'll report right away!

Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed:
I guess I can, I've been super active during this year. So I think I'm able to use it!

Anything else you'd like to add:
Well, there is one thing.
If there is a way for me to help new people about the game, Like can you make me to be a one of the supporters that'll help the new ones?
Although I'm still new to this whole kind of things, I just really want to help people. I would be useless if I don't do something anyways.
And I would be just happy to help. Just give the the basics to be a supporter and I'll support them If they do needed some help!

That's all I got to say. Hope I didn't wasted your time by reading this and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum