Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Beta Tester Application Empty Beta Tester Application

on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:30 am
Discord tag: Laziken#6404
Discord ID: 453887547932803083
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: I have not played Boxbot that long, but I really enjoy it so far and am really interested in becoming a beta tester for the bot!
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: No
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: Boxbot is one of the most unique bots i've found yet and i've really enjoyed it so far and plan to play it for a long time. I want to be a bigger help to the community by testing the updates for bugs so that the final product of the update will be better.
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: A few years ago, I activity tested plugins on a decently big Minecraft server for a few months. I've also beta tested some steam games throughout the last year.
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): I have not yet, but I plan to as they look quite fun and the rewards are really promising.
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: Absolutely
Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: I have a lot of time on my hands, so I will definitely be able to regularly use it
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum