on Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:47 pm
Discord tag: SerpensSolidus#5144
Discord ID: 213396425772498944
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?:
For about 1.5 months now.

Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?:
No, I haven't received any punishments.

Why do you want to be a beta tester?:
Since I take this bot way too seriously, I want to be informed of every little change that is made. It would be nice to play around with the new features before the release so I can be fully prepared. I also might be able to find new bugs so they can be fixed before the release.

Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when:
No.

Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory):
I haven't participated in any BoxBot events yet, but I might join the beta events.

Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?:
Yes, I understand that all software, and especially beta software, is prone to bugs and I will report any new bugs or exploits I will possibly find.

Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed:
Yes, I will probably be as active on the beta bot as I am on the regular bot.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum