Go down
DaNi_V178
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] Application for BETA Testing by DaNi_V178#1086 Empty [ACCEPTED] Application for BETA Testing by DaNi_V178#1086

on Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:44 am
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): DaNi_V178 #1086
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 484713475730440203
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: October 2018 and i have been addicted ever since
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: No, I am a good boy  Cool
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: I am seriously addicted to BoxBot and I want to get a career in testing so this will be a good first step.
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: Unfortunately not, which is why I hope to use this as an opportunity to learn new skills and potentially start a career.
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): I always participate in BoxBot events, it is one of my favourite things to do however I have not had the great Honour to win one yet  Sad
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: Yes i would be prepared to do that and a lot more. Anything you want me to do, I shall do in the name of BoxBot! cheers
Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: I am always on Discord. I have it installed on my phone, laptop, PC and work PC and I am constantly using Boxbot.
Anything else you'd like to add: I am very passionate about BoxBot and I would love to have the opportunity to help out the creators and the community. I really enjoy  using BoxBot and I believe that being a Beta tester will make me enjoy the bot even more!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum