Go down
Rep : 1
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Beta Tester Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Beta Tester Application

on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:07 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Discord tag : Sarthak XI#9859
Discord ID : 418812281430999043
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: Playing this bot since a year.
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: No, I didn't receive any punishments recently.
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: I want to test out new bot and bring out bugs in it to staff/admin's notice for better functioning of bot.
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: I have tried some beta games in past.
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): Yes I participate in beta events regularly and I am ready if it affects my inventory on beta bot.
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: I will surely report any software bugs which i see on beta bot to any of staff.
Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: Yes, I use bot on daily basis and I will be using beta bot actively.
Anything else you'd like to add: Boxbot is a fun bot and I love playing it, I want to contribute towards it by finding software errors and bugs to make it even better Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum