Go down

Beta Tester Application  Empty Beta Tester Application

on Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:21 pm
Discord tag: SJ#1706
Discord ID: 365080146618875906
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: January 2019
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: No punishments
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: I am a Computer Science Engineer and have studied JAVA for 4 years. I want to gain experience as a Beta Tester. I also really enjoying playing Boxbot everyday and want to contribute to this bot by finding bugs.
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: I have played the beta versions of PUBG mobile
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): I participate in event once in a while and would not mind if beta testing would affect my boxbot beta inventory
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: Yes I would be willing to regularly use Boxbot Beta
Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: Yes I would actively be able to use the bot on a daily basis
Anything else you'd like to add: I am in the process of developing my own discord bot that automatically records boxbot coinflips
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum