Go down
Kole
Kole
Rep : 1

Beta Tester Application for kirito2090#2867 Empty Beta Tester Application for kirito2090#2867

on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:54 am
The following is application for kirito2090#2867 as he couldn't get it to upload properly:

Discord tag : kirito2090#2867
Discord ID : 556289113851035649
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: around 6 months maybe more
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: no I’m usually a good boy online  Very Happy
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: so that I can help improve the game
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: yes I have I work for a small indie dev team and I play test there beta and alpha’s
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly?: sadly I haven’t but I’d love to if I got the opportunity
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: more than willing it give me a sense of accomplishment in the community when I report each bug
Are you able to actively use the beta bot?: yes I am sense I’m unemployed and am more than willing to devote hours to the game
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum