Rep : 0
View user profile

Beta Tester Application Empty Beta Tester Application

on Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:23 pm
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001):
Captavian#1734

Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384):

How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?:
I feel like I’ve used/known about boxbot for at least a year, but stopped using it during the switching from python process or something.

Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?:
No.

Why do you want to be a beta tester?:
I love being a big help.

Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when:
I am a beta tester/admin of Adventure Bot with Bird, which I believe you guys are partnered with? If I’m not mistaken.

Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory):
Regularly, I do not participate in events, I have been in one months ago, but events would fill up quickly so I stopped trying to enter.

Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?:
Of course.

Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed:
Yes, I will always be active.

Anything else you'd like to add:
I am good when it comes to feedback and suggestions. I manage many servers and hardly go inactive. 21yrs old, mature but friendly so I could get along with other beta testers and admins.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum