Rep : 0
View user profile

Beta Tester Application Empty Beta Tester Application

on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:09 am
Discord tag : CoolDude4171#5881
Discord ID :336651017791995904
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: About 3-4 months
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: No
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: I want to do this to help you to release the new updates faster and try to post as many bugs as I possibly can to make the bot better.
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: I've done beta testing for many Android apps and reported many bugs. I've been doing alpha testing for both Android and Windows ver. of Discord for last 2 months.
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): I've participated in 2 events (and missed many) but didn't won cause I always die in my sleep
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: Yes, I'm prepared
Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: I use the main bot almost every hour so it would be easy to actively use the beta bot too
Anything else you'd like to add: Nothing much just that I love the bot and I want to help you guys to make it better
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum