Go down
Firem4n
Rep : 0
View user profile

Beta Tester Application

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:16 pm
#Hello,

my name is Marcus I'm from Germany, i try my best to write as good as possible in English.

My Discord tag is Firem4n#4274
Discord Server ID 547102737284726787

How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?
Small and fast: I'm a n00b. I can't play it on my Discord Server because of Cluster Errors and also kick and re-invite gave me only the chance for an hour. I watched it already on your Discord Server and hit the b!commands, but these days it was very slow and i don't try much on your Server (I'm new and nobody knows me, I'm shy^^).

Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?:
No and never, i try to understand the rules!

Why do you want to be a beta tester?
I was interested into the bot and always creating an awesome Discord experience, so i found your bot and tried to get him ready on my own Discord Server. But as you already readied i couldn't got him to work due to cluster problems, only an hour. I watched many videos and talked to friends about it. I saw information about the development of an new version inside the forum and what should i say, i don't thought that you already at the beta status (EDIT: i don't know if this is correct english, i hope you understand what i tried to say). I'm so happy about it and then i saw the chance to get a beta tester. I want to try the BoxBot i heard/saw about and you need information about ongoing bugs, i gave you if you gave me. That is why i wrote this article!

Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past?
I can write a list of games i already tested, but that's not interesting i guess. I think you need feedback, if i can handle/understand bugs and how to deal with it and help the development progress. I make screenshots, time prints and a most useful explanation about the happened situation.

Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory)
I think i should start!

Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?
I would love it, problems need solutions!

Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed
It will be active, the Discord Server i already created is growing well and will still my home the next 2+ years, i started as a computer scientist in Germany.

Anything else you'd like to add:
You have a bug inside the forum with the 'Quote' option, if you hit Preview it could happen that the text you already wrote inside the editor 'Quote' is gone!

I hope i can help to get BoxBot into the next stage...
Please be nice if my English writing is terrible. I didn't used Google Translate, it's my own writing. Smile

Thanks for your attention, marcus
Sift
Rep : 0
View user profile

Re: Beta Tester Application

on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:35 pm
Hey. You will have to join the main server to test the beta bot. Thanks.
Send me a private message once you're in.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum