Go down
Mikey76500
Rep : 0

Beta Tester Application Empty Beta Tester Application

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:48 pm
Discord Tag: ThatGuyNamedMikey#4321

Discord ID: 303003822886748161

How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: Almost a month.

Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: Never [far too easy to stay out of trouble on this server].

Why do you want to be a beta tester?: Because, at the moment, at least, it is impossible to be able to monetarily contribute to BoxBot, so, I try to contribute in other ways--help in the Support channels when I can, participating in giveaways, reporting trolls, and showing up in the video chat channels to help anyone that may need it. I see beta testing for BoxBot as another way for me to help until I CAN donate.

Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past?: Over the past 9 months, I've assisted in development of--and beta tested--a handful of game ideas and actual games created by my friend, Aereon [One of the games have actually been publically published; a free-to-play flash game].

Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly?: Unfortunately, what few events I have seen during my time here have usually been closed by the time I find out about them--they're popular, I'm told, so, I'm always beaten to the punch, it seems. I wouldn't mind joining an event at all, though.

Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: Of course. Even if a bug arose that would eliminate all my items, I'd report when and how that happened--maybe my report can help identify a pattern, even if I'm not the first to report such a bug.

Are you able to actively use the beta bot?: Yup. I stay at home most days, so, I have a quite a bit of free time.

Anything else you'd like to add: As one can see by the spacing of the template that I took the liberty of doing while completing this application, and the coloring of my answers for ease of sight, I wouldn't just be looking for the HUGE bugs, but, also keeping an eye out for the little ones, too--a bug is a bug is a bug, and if it hinders BoxBot from operating effectively, I wanna do my part to crush it, so that Boxbot can become as good as I know it can be.

Last edited by Mikey76500 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : proofreading.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum