Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Beta Application

on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:10 pm
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): Highfire1#1942

Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 555834600530903050

How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: I've been playing boxbot for a few months.

Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: none

Why do you want to be a beta tester?: Because I like boxbot and I want to contribute in some way for all the stress I've probably put on the bot.

Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: none

Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): I've taken part in a two events but they are usually filled up by the time I see them
also joining an event will NOT affect your inventory .-.

Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: Definitely!  As well as bugs that could give someone an advantage.

Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: Yes, even though I haven't played much often, I check discord really often

Anything else you'd like to add: Thanks for all the work on boxbot so far, it's one of the best item collector bots I've seen on discord.
Sift
Rep : 0
View user profile

Re: Beta Application

on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:32 pm
Hey, if you could actually be in the server to test the beta bot? Thank you.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum