Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] ComradeNoCommie support application  Empty [DENIED] ComradeNoCommie support application

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:49 am
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001):Comradenocommie#0583
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384):442872913373429760
Country and timezone: United States Of America/Easter standard time
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: 6 am-1am or whenever needed
Can you speak any other languages?: I can speak spanish when needed and polish rather well.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: my former main account was an OG boxbot user around whenever it came out
What is your motivation for applying?: a constant desire to help new people and assist frequent users whenever necessary
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am currently staff on a debate server with over 1000 members and formerly staff manager on a 4k+ server
Where will you be active? (forums/server): server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: I have observed and learned most staff techniques and procedures from the current support and staff helping people and I understand how the job works and am fully committed to dedicate time to supporting the boxbot server I have full confidence in the administrative decisions to be made on this matter
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 2
View user profile

[DENIED] ComradeNoCommie support application  Empty Re: [DENIED] ComradeNoCommie support application

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:10 pm
Salute, Comrade.

Your application will be reviewed by us and we will come back to you once we have news regarding your application's fate. Until then, hang tight.

Glory to BoxBot.

View user profile

[DENIED] ComradeNoCommie support application  Empty Re: [DENIED] ComradeNoCommie support application

on Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:40 pm
Alright sounds good thank you for your time
Long live boxbot.
View user profile

on Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:14 pm
Update: My username has changed but will likely change back.
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 2
View user profile

on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:21 am
Hello Comrade, bad news.

Your application has been denied for this time. You may retry applying for support in two weeks time after this reply. Sorry, and thank you for trying to apply.

Sifty.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum