Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] My ban appeal Empty [DENIED] My ban appeal

on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:44 pm
Your Discord tag: Darecker#3372
Your Discord ID: 554748815618473995
What were you banned from?:The BoxBot Discord server
Why were you banned?: So I was banned for trolling the first time, then I came back with an alternative account and got banned again.
Why should you be unbanned?: I stopped trolling since and I want to talk with the people there also I feel like it has been a long time so I have learnt my lesson and I promise not to troll again.
Any additional information: I actually think that I owe you all an apology even if you don’t accept my ban appeal. I would like to come back to the server as I will never be toxic or troll again in the server. If you don’t unban me, then I will be sad but I will accept it. I do admit to all the crimes I have done. Thank you for taking your time to read this apology/ban appeal.
Willy Pete
View user profile

[DENIED] My ban appeal Empty Re: [DENIED] My ban appeal

on Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:52 am
Hi Darecker, seeing the behavior you and your close friends exhibited on the boxbot server, and boxbot trading, we're going to have to deny your appeal. We hope you truly are apologetic, and have learnt a lesson, and you may try to appeal again in a few months possibly.
View user profile

[DENIED] My ban appeal Empty Re: [DENIED] My ban appeal

on Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:04 pm
Thanks Willy, I am truly sorry and I hope I can get unbanned with another ban appeal in a few months.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum