Go down
Chile
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] Chile’s Staff Application 2.0 Empty [DENIED] Chile’s Staff Application 2.0

on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:34 am
Discord tag: Chile#1832
Discord ID: 531623984177872906
Country and timezone: USA, Pacific Standard Time ‎( UTC-8 )
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Anytime i'm needed just need a ping Smile I can also be fairly active in the server. I’m just not active in chat. I also help out in the support channels when there is no supports around to help out.
Can you speak any other languages?: Spanish
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Around 2 months.
What is your motivation for applying?: Always wanted to join staff. Would feel like i'm a good fit to staff and would be able to help the community of boxbot more. I also have a decent amount of bot knowledge which could easily have me type up swift and correct responses in the channels
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Sadly no Sad
Where will you be active? (forums/server):Server but if needed i'll do forums also.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? Please? And thank you for your time!
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

[DENIED] Chile’s Staff Application 2.0 Empty Re: [DENIED] Chile’s Staff Application 2.0

on Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:41 am
Hi Chile,

Thanks for applying for the staffs! We'll look into your application and see if you fit the bill. You'll be given a notice when have an answer!

Sifty.
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

[DENIED] Chile’s Staff Application 2.0 Empty Re: [DENIED] Chile’s Staff Application 2.0

on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:45 pm
Hello Chile,

Sorry to say, but your application has been denied due to the lack of activities you've had in support channels. If you could be more active in channels such as support-1, support-2, and those alike, you can have another go at applying for staffs in two weeks after this reply.

Sifty.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum