Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] Guts/Cyka\Bone Collector/Kirov's application (what a long topic name phew!) Empty [DENIED] Guts/CykaBone Collector/Kirov's application (what a long topic name phew!)

on Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:29 pm
Discord tag: {CGC} Serpico #0005
[b]Discord ID:[/b] 421986860860964875
Country and timezone: Senegal (Greenwich Mean Time).
At what times would I be able to help out with BoxBot?: From 6a.m to 11p.m (GMT), my activity time may be 1-3 hours shorter depending on the days. Very Happy
Can I speak any other languages?: Yes, French and Spanish.
How long have I been playing BoxBot?: 3 months, 23 days excluding the day this application will be posted.
What is my motivation for applying?: I like moderating or helping people (for example answering questions if support does not repply). Also, I think that having more staff members around my timezone could be interesting and useful because there are intervals when most staff members seem to be inactive (it is most of the times night around PST and MST timezones). For example, this morining, around 8a.m (GMT), there was someone who held an innapropriate language and spoiled the #selling channel, but it seemed like all the staff members were asleep, fortunately, one of the co-owners was there to help. It would be better if there were staff members to moderate or support around those hours. In addition to that, I really like Boxbot, it would feel amazing if I was accepted. Cool
Do I have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Administrator in rather small servers (x2 55 people servers, 39 people server, 23 people server) and moderator (in a 167 people server).
Where will I be active? (forums/server): On main server and on the forum (if needed).
Is there anything else I wish to add to your application?: Yes, I know you might say Few! It's soo long! but it is because I really want to put all the efforts I can into achieving my goal. Besides that, nothing, really.
Sincerely, Thanks you for your comprehension.
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

[DENIED] Guts/Cyka\Bone Collector/Kirov's application (what a long topic name phew!) Empty Re: [DENIED] Guts/Cyka\Bone Collector/Kirov's application (what a long topic name phew!)

on Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:43 am
Hey there Guts,

Thanks for applying for the staffs! We'll look into your application and see if you can have a go as a staff member. You'll be given a notice when have an answer!

Sifty.
View user profile

[DENIED] Guts/Cyka\Bone Collector/Kirov's application (what a long topic name phew!) Empty Thank you for replying

on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:29 am
I will take heed of more replies about my topic.
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

[DENIED] Guts/Cyka\Bone Collector/Kirov's application (what a long topic name phew!) Empty [DENIED] Guts/CykaBone Collector/Kirov's application

on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:36 pm
Hello Guts,

Unfortunately, I will have to deny your current application due to the lack of activities you've shown in common support channel (support-1-2, bug-reports, etc) which would've shown your effort in becoming a support staff.
You may retry and re-apply for support two weeks after this notice.

Sifty.
View user profile

[DENIED] Guts/Cyka\Bone Collector/Kirov's application (what a long topic name phew!) Empty Might be a confusion

on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:53 pm
Hey,
I am sorry but you probably did not know that my username is now {CGC} S̯̙̹̜̞pȩ̞̟͕̤̻͞c̰ţ̦̮̫́re#0013. I have been quite active in the support channels recently, as you can check. You might want to study my case again. I am very very sorry for the confusion, it won't happen again.
Sincerely.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum