Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED My Support Application! (TDB Apex) Empty [DENIED My Support Application! (TDB Apex)

on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:11 am
Discord tag: TDB Apex#2423

Discord ID: 273499017172877315

Country and timezone: England (GMT)

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Pretty Much Every Weekday After 3:15pm and most of the day during weekends.

Can you speak any other languages?: Basic Spanish (not much)

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have been playing BoxBot for around a year now. I took a break from the server for a while (around 2 months ago) but am now back and playing  pretty much every day.

What is your motivation for applying?: I have been playing Boxbot for a while now and just generally want to help the community as much as i can and support players whenever they need help. I feel like i could make a real impact on the staff team and really do my best to make the community better.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am currently part of the clan 'Thunderbear Gaming' working as a game guru, this means that i manage one of our competetive teams so feel as if i have some good experience in managing players and helping the community.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): I will be active on both the forums and the discord server.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: I just wanted to add that I am a very hardworking individual who is always up for a challenge and i really hope you will take my application into account so that i can help out this community even more! Thanks, Apex

Last edited by TDB Apex on Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 2
View user profile

[DENIED My Support Application! (TDB Apex) Empty Re: [DENIED My Support Application! (TDB Apex)

on Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:46 am
Hi Apex,

Thanks for the application. We'll look into your application further and see where you stand in the server as a potential support. We'll get to you again if we have some news for you!

Sift.

Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 2
View user profile

[DENIED My Support Application! (TDB Apex) Empty Re: [DENIED My Support Application! (TDB Apex)

on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:38 pm
Hello Apex,

Unfortunately, I will have to deny your current application due to the lack of activities you've shown in common support channel (support-1-2, bug-reports, etc) which would've shown your effort in becoming a support staff.
You may retry and re-apply for support two weeks after this notice.

Sifty.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum