Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

SnwboardinPanda's Application Empty SnwboardinPanda's Application

on Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:14 am
Discord tag: SnwboardinPanda#0846
Discord ID: 196415130995654656
Country and timezone: United States CST

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I'm on call for work 24/7. So I cannot guarantee a set time. Sometimes I'm on from 1 am to 5 am. Sometimes 1pm to 5pm. It all depends when I get called in and get off. All I can guarantee you is that I am on discord atleast 5 hours out of a 24 hour day. Normally more.

Can you speak any other languages?: sadly no
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: about 3 months. Joined the main server two months ago I think.

What is your motivation for applying?: well to be honest think boxbot is a great "game" bot. I never would have thought I'd enjoy it this much for this long. I can tell it's getting bigger and bigger everyday. As we can tell due to the more issues arising with the bot itself. I figured since I'm on all the time and know all the rules and even most admin commands (not that those matter) (and the one I see in chats only) I'd try and apply. Think I could be of great use to you guys in what the future holds for boxbot.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: yeah I used to be a mod on a gta server (think it's called discord gaming now) was mod there for about 6 months then us staff had a major falling out with the owner over some stupid marvel infinity wars thing and he muted us cause I guess we spoiled it. So we quit.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): server for sure. I can be forums if needed. Have lots of experience with forums.. (bitcointalk) etc

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application
I have common sense. Most of you know Me by now. I'm very blunt when it comes to rules.. Being broken. Etc. I was known to throw the hammer in the gta server. I'm very sharp when it comes to connecting the dots with players. Ex multi accounting etc. I know 99% of all item values in game. I know all the issues that are going on (that are public at least or mentioned in chat)
I know it's not the best application but I wanted to be honest as I could with you guys so you know what your getting if you do chose me someday. I can't cover a specified time period cause of work especially. But I will be active no doubt.
I haven't spoken in support much cause I don't wanna step on official supports toes. I usually see one typing when I do look at support.

Anyways that's all I got for you Bambi

Cheers!

Edit- I do have a boxbot trade warn from I think my 4th day playing boxbot. I did the rookie thing and gave away a freebie. Other than that I'm clean. Lol
Rep : 1
View user profile

SnwboardinPanda's Application Empty Re: SnwboardinPanda's Application

on Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:52 am
Jah approves
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

SnwboardinPanda's Application Empty Panda's Application

on Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:26 pm
Hi Panda,

We have taken notice of your application and will review all the provided information, along with your activities in the server. After that, we'll come back to you and see if you have a place in the staffs team or a place in the staffs team in the future.

Sift.
View user profile

on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:09 pm
Super busy for the next coming weeks. Something came up can't ignore. So I'll wait.
View user profile

on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:38 pm
It seems there is alot of drama that happens in the background I don't wanna be apart of. Oof.
Maybe I'll apply in the future but for now.
Please lock.
Thank you!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum