Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Discord ban appeal Empty Discord ban appeal

on Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:52 am
Your Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): BriskIcedTea#9008
Your Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 207206907524546560
What were you banned from? (e.g. the Discord server, BoxBot, etc.): Discord
Why were you banned?: Literally have no idea. Basically what happened was I asked a question in discord the question was can we loophole words like nibba and stuff cuz like other servers let me say that and stuff and then I got muted for 60 minutes which is fine and all but I felt that I was unfairly muted so I pmed the moderator that muted and and said that I was muted for an unfair reason and then they said that I was muted for 60 minutes and would be unmuted but in the proccess was super disrespectful and arrogant towards me saying things like "fuck you" and "leave my dms rn" but not actually helping me until I pmed them 3 times. After that I stated facts by saying worst admin because I had the worst experience with an admin ever with them (THIS WAS IN PMS) and then they banned me from the SERVER. LIKE WTF I SAID THAT IN DMS NOT ON THE SERVER WHY TF DID I GET BANNED ON THE SERVER?
Why should you be unbanned?: I don't think I did anything wrong besides saying nibba I guess I'll take the 1 hour mute again but I wanna be unbanned because I did nothing on the server to be banned I just said stuff in pms. which wouldn't even be bannable on the sevrer it was just the admins personal bias and feelings getting in the way of them actually being a good admin.
Any additional information: I can post screenshots of pms for proof if needed.
Rep : 0
View user profile

Discord ban appeal Empty Re: Discord ban appeal

on Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:46 pm
Would love to get input on this app ASAP I need to buy ammo and such on the discord...
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 1
View user profile

Discord ban appeal Empty In need of more details.

on Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:23 pm
Hi BriskIcedtea,

As the forum manager, I will need to get in touch with you to acquire more details on this false ban. If I happen to find you on well-known Discord servers, I will DM you immediately and we can discuss the details of your situation there. My Discord username at the moment is Sifty#0111 (315122155744395275).
*edit: I sent you a friend request.

Sifty.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum