Piggles101
Rep : 0
View user profile

YoJames's Application (could not post)

on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:14 am
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): YoJames#1246
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384):

Country and timezone: USA, Eastern Time

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I am homeschooled, so generally throughout the day (although there are exceptions).

Can you speak any other languages?: Not at the time, but I am going to learn another language next year.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Since April 2018

What is your motivation for applying?: I’ve played the bot for about a year, and I would like to use my experience to teach newer players.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes. I am an admin on three servers, one of them is my own, one is a friends server, and the other is a server that when I joined, there was about 40 members and I had no previous affiliation with the owner.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: Thank you for reading my application. I hope you find that I am the right fit for the server, and if you don’t, I will respect that.
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 5
View user profile

Re: YoJames's Application (could not post)

on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thank you for showing your interest in support James! Once we need more support we will look at the applications again and make a decision based on recent behaviour in the server and how helpful they’ve been in support. The latter is fairly important. Have a good day Smile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum