Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

MrSfwNameGuy's Staff Application

on Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Discord tag:@MrSfwNameGuy#0679
Discord ID:294650273891352576
Country and timezone: USA CST (UTC -6)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: from 7:50 am to 5:00 pm and sometimes a little after
Can you speak any other languages?: Not Currently.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?:Since early november
What is your motivation for applying?:I just love the boxbot community and want to benefit it in anyway i can. I also help out in support from time to time.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am a mod in a few servers and i own an small server with me and my friends. I also was a co owner of a server with 100+ members but due to rogue admin, the server fell apart
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Mostly the boxbot server but if im needed in the forum, i'll be there.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I love you all and If this application did not meet your standards, just know that i understand and am not willing to give up easily, I will be back and better than before!
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 5
View user profile

Re: MrSfwNameGuy's Staff Application

on Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:01 pm
Thanks for your application Guy! Once we need more support we will look at the applications again and make a decision based on recent behaviour in the server and how helpful they’ve been in support Smile.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum