Ilham
Rep : 0

[DENIED]Support application Empty [DENIED]Support application

on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:05 pm
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): ✪ⓘⓛⓗⓐⓜ#2850

Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 367603535518367745

Country and timezone: Indonesia WIB
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: 3-8.30

Can you speak any other languages?: Yes, English, Bahasa Indonesia, But Melayu i can speak a little bit.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have been playing BoxBot for about a month, and know everything about it. Sometimes, I play for a little bit. Sometimes, a lot. BoxBot is very fun, cool, and awesome! When I'm sad, I open discord and go to the BoxBot server and start attacking! It's the best bot, and is very addicting. Just make sure you don't play it too much, but sometimes many disrespectfull guys.

What is your motivation for applying?: While I fill out this application, my motivation is to help everyone have a great time playing BoxBot, and being fair. I want to teach everyone to
follow the rules, and have fun! I want to help BoxBot's popularity increase, not decrease. That's why I'm here, to help BoxBot grow.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes, I am in 4 servers that I'm staff in. I own 2 server, and have been running it well. I always make sure to follow the rules, and follow the leader (Logan), and I will try my very best.  Every staff member should always be respectful, responsible, and loyal to anyone in the server. They should always maintain respect, and do what is right. Not following the rules will give everyone a bad example of the server. Each and every staff member have to follow the rules, and do something higher than that.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Both. I am more active in the server, I love chatting with friends, and other people. They make me happy, also i'm active on #commands-1, and usually the public command channels. Just a little though. The most one is #support, it's the place that makes me happy the most, by helping people and teaching them new tips and tricks about BoxBot. The rest, will be #chat. And the most, #support.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? Yes, My motto just like marines motto SEMPER FIDELIS it means alway royal
AND I LOVE BOXBOT
Bambi
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 6

[DENIED]Support application Empty Re: [DENIED]Support application

on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:06 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
You copied entire answers of this application from a person named Scythic, this is obviously not something we allow. Your application is denied and you can apply again in a month.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum