Go down
Rep : 3
View user profile

Introduction

on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:58 pm
Hey everyone!
This is Mindmixer#5910. On the BoxBot server, I am Exar Kun (the strongest Sith Lord, in like, ever).
I am often referred to as Mindmixer though (it is, and has always been, my go-to username). Call me Mindmixer, Mind, Exar Kun, Exar, or anything else you want.

I am an avid gamer. You will often see me playing games like Rainbow Six Siege, PUBG, etc.
I am also a bookworm and a Star Wars nerd. The two often coincide.
I am a computer geek as well. I have built my own PC and I endlessly research computer parts and news. I'd consider myself decently knowledgeable.
As you can tell, once I find something interesting and make it a hobby, I tend to go to the ends of the Earth to become as knowledgeable as possible on the topic. Laughing

I love BoxBot - I've have used it in every single server I've made - and because of this, I joined the official Discord Server. I love the community and enjoy being a part of it.

I am now Support on the official BoxBot server. You will see me roaming #chat, #support, and all the other channels. I will also be active on these forums!
I hope to see you in the server. Ping me if you ever need anything.

Also, a warning: I have an extremely dry sense of humor. xD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum