Go down
DaNi_V178
Rep : 0

Application by DaNi_V178#1086 Empty Application by DaNi_V178#1086

on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:53 am
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): DaNi_V178#1086
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 484713475730440203
Country and timezone: United kingdom and timezone in the United Kingdom is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I am in my last school year, with the majorities of my classes free, plus I use my laptop in school and I have Discord on it (obviously) so I will be able to help out during the majority of the school days, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 3pm and then I will also be able to help out in the majority of evenings as I am always either on my phone or laptop. (to sum up I will be able to help out almost always apart from when i am sleeping)
Can you speak any other languages?: I speak fluently English and Bulgarian. I also have a qualification in a low level of German (I am a little rusty in German though).
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have been playing BoxBot since October and I am strongly addicted to it!
What is your motivation for applying?: I wish to apply for the BoxBot server support role, because when i first joined the BoxBot server I had no clue whatsoever about what I was doing and how the bot worked. The staff that assisted me were incredibly friendly and helped me a lot. I am the kind of person that always wants to help people, which is why in my free time I am a volunteer. The opportunity to be helpful and be a support staff is really interesting to me and I would love to be capable to help more people that require help for whatever reason.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: For the past 3 weeks, I got given the "Master of Giveaways" role in the BoxBot clan server Valhalla owned by TheShadow#8124 who is also BoxBot staff. I also provide support for the server in case anyone needs assistance, which I really enjoy.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): I will definitely be active in the BoxBot server. I am unaware of what I will need to do in the forums however, I am willing to learn!
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I would love to be able to get this support role, because it would allow me to do something I really would enjoy and it would help me fill my free time. I am constantly active on BoxBot anyway so I would be more than happy to be supportive to new and old players. I also do not use any other bots on discord to show my commitment to BoxBot. Very Happy
Bambi
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 6

Application by DaNi_V178#1086 Empty Re: Application by DaNi_V178#1086

on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:02 pm
Hey Dani, thanks for your application for support. Once we need more support we will look at the applications again, and make a decision based on that and your recent behaviour in the Boxbot server and activity in support. Smile

DaNi_V178
Rep : 0

Application by DaNi_V178#1086 Empty Re: Application by DaNi_V178#1086

on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:34 pm
Ok, thank you! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum