Go down
Awesomepi
Rep : 0

[Accepted] Awesomepi - Support Application Empty [Accepted] Awesomepi - Support Application

on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:03 am
Discord Tag: Awesomepi#0549
Discord ID: 289591154239078400
Country and Timezone: Japan/USA, Japan Standard Time/Eastern Standard Time

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I am able to help out with Boxbot from 4 PM to 11 PM daily, 7 AM to 3 PM not as much. I am more active in the summer.

Can you speak any other languages?: I speak a significant amount of Chinese (Mandarin) and a small bit of Japanese.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have been playing Boxbot since late May of 2018. My friend first introduced me to it in early May, but I did not use it for a few weeks due to inactivity on Discord.

What is your motivation for applying?: I am applying for Support because I wish to teach others how to play the game, to play the game fairly, and make the Boxbot Community a better place. With so many new players, there is a need for people to educate people on how Boxbot works. Boxbot also needs more people to help moderate people's actions and to ensure that Boxbot is fair for everyone. I have significant experience with Boxbot with 10mil+ value, and I frequently sell items, so I know the Boxbot market inside-out.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have served as a Moderator and then Admin for 8 months on a server (WoT Blitz Denzol Empire) with roughly 600 people. I have also helped out as moderators on a few other smaller servers, the smallest having 30 members, the largest having 120. I am familiar with Moderation commands and am sure I would quickly learn Boxbot moderation commands too.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): I am most active on the Boxbot Discord server, with between 3-8 hours a day online. I have been active in command and selling channels, and recently have been very active in chat/support channels. As of yet, I have not been active on the Forums, but this is something I am working to change.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I believe that in a community of over 350,000 players, nobody should be able to have an unfair advantage over anyone else. Those who have large inventories are those who are experienced and have spent hours and hours using Boxbot. I agree with the rules of Boxbot, and with or without Support I am determined to make sure everybody abides by these rules. I will continue to play with Boxbot, as it is something worth working hard for.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a wonderful day! Very Happy
HiganL
Rep : 1

[Accepted] Awesomepi - Support Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Awesomepi - Support Application

on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:25 am
Neat application :^)
Bambi
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 6

[Accepted] Awesomepi - Support Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Awesomepi - Support Application

on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:29 pm
Hey awesomepi, thanks for your detailed application! Smile. Once we need more support we will look at the applications again, and make a decision based on that and your recent behaviour in the Boxbot server and activity in support.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum