Chile
Chile
Rep : 0

[DENIED]Chile's Staff Applicaton Empty [DENIED]Chile's Staff Applicaton

on Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:50 am
Discord tag: Chile#1832
Discord ID: 531623984177872906
Country and timezone: PST
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Anytime because i'm always on my phone in class and have notifications turned on so if needed I can come on anytime.
Can you speak any other languages?: I speak english and able to speak a little bit of spanish but able to understand it and read & write with no problems.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Only been playing for a month but made a lot of friends and help people when they need help.
What is your motivation for applying?: I feel like i'd be a good fit to the staff. I'm mature and very good with people.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Besides on my discord server with my clan mates no.
Where will you be active? (forums/server):Server but if needed i'll do forums also.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? Currently enrolled in SkillsUSA for my school and volunteer at my local elementary school. Can code in C++ but a little rusty so I would need more practice. Thank you and have a nice day! Smile
Jsna,e
Rep : 0

[DENIED]Chile's Staff Applicaton Empty Applications for Support

on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:13 am
Discord tag Jsnake#6027
Discord ID 474257398736093184
Country and timezone: USA Pacific
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: after school every day and on the weekends
Can you speak any other languages?: no
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: 3 months, 3 weeks on the official server
What is your motivation for applying?: I am constantly answering people’s questions in the support channels
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am a staff member in another server
Where will you be active? (forums/server): server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
Bambi
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 6

[DENIED]Chile's Staff Applicaton Empty Re: [DENIED]Chile's Staff Applicaton

on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:22 am
Snake, please make your own topic to post your application in.

Chile, for now I have to deny your application, seeing as your account is only about 2 weeks old + has gotten a tradewarning in the past week. I welcome you to try again in 2 weeks (without any new punishments). I hope you understand and have a good day!  Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum