Go down
knightofnight188
Rep : 0

Beta Tester/Support Application Empty Beta Tester/Support Application

on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:13 am
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): knightofnight188#5887

Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384):504780909598474260

Country and timezone: United States, Eastern(Florida).

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:
I will be able to help out after school(past 5pm), and sometimes during school(7am-4pm). I'm unavailable during Summer vacation though. I'll try to be active as much as possible.

Can you speak any other languages?: No, but I'm taking Spanish classes(currently Spanish 2, Spanish 3 next year)

How long have you been playing BoxBot?:
I've been playing Boxbot since October 24, 2018.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have a server that I have invited at least 15 Boxbot players to help them learn how to play.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:
Yes, In real life. I volunteer in my old Middle school to help tutor Orchestra members to get better, and I volunteer at the local library to promote the library to others. I have started volunteering at my local soup kitchen, and am currently Vice President of the Coding Club of FLVS. Lastly, I am in FBLA(Future Business Leaders of America) and almost won the competition(second place). We had a group of four, and I would mainly guide their thoughts so we can all end with an agreement.

Where will you be active? (forums/server):
Mainly the server, because I am on Discord a lot, because of Boxbot and my Friends.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
I would like to apply for Beta Tester and Support, but I would like to also work my way up to Mod, etc. I like to/am good at Coding websites, programming python, but am still new to Javascript.
Bambi
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 6

Beta Tester/Support Application Empty Re: Beta Tester/Support Application

on Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:10 pm
Hey knight, thanks for applying! Once we need more supports your application will be looked at again along with the other candidates. Just a tip, I see you aren't active in chat or support, without change in that we would probably pick someone else when the time comes. We like to see if a candidate could answer commonly asked questions and how they interact with players in general. I hope that makes sense and have a good day Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum