Go down
Eljay
Rep : 0
View user profile

Support Application

on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:06 am
Discord tag: ElJay#7711
Discord ID: 222093436520628225
Country and timezone: USA and MST (no daylight savings)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: This will vary but randomly through the day, the only times I'll never be able to help out are between midnight and 5 AM my time.
Can you speak any other languages?: No
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Just went through message history in some servers and I think I first used boxbot on May 8th, 2018. So about 8 months.
What is your motivation for applying?: Well I know I can do the job and I'm also very interested in helping develop boxbot. I have ~8 years real world experience working in JavaScript, and over 2 years experience developing discord bots. I've been told the almost 0% chance of this happening would be raised slightly if I were staff.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Over 2 years experience both moderating and administrating a large server (owned by a ytber with almost 200k subs). I also moderated and administrated on/off for a total period of a few months in a server for a different ytber (his channel has since died) and that server had about 6k active members (they did constant prunes) at one point. There was also that one night I had support role in boxbot's discord server and I believe I did well in that span of time.
Where will you be active?: server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I believe both Mercy and Fanta said they believed I would do a good job as support and would recommend me for it.
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 6
View user profile

Re: Support Application

on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:14 am

Hey Eljay, thanks for you (long awaited Wink ) apllication. When we need more staff we will take a look at your application and the other candidates. A decision will then be made, based on your recent activity in the server and who would be a good fit for staff.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum