Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Support Application

on Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:58 am
Discord Tag: Kakashi#3774

Discord ID:415683459067936779

Country and TimeZone: United States of America, Pacific Standard Timezone

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: About 5pm-11pm and maybe I can sneak   in a few hours at school when my teachers are looking away.

Can you speak any other languages: I can speak English, and I’m a little good at Spanish, and am taking Spanish this year as a class. Also I can speak c++ and a learning Java this year. .

How long have you been playing Boxbot?: Late March

What is your motivation for applying?:   Fundamentally, my overall goal for applying is not in need of power, but rather wanting to teach. I think one of greatest things a human can do is teach others no matter what it may be. As support I would like to act on that belief and teach people how to play boxbot and have a great time to play it rather than a frustrating time understanding it.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:  No but I believe this would be a very good first experience.

Where will you be active?: I will stay in chat just to see whats up with users and see if anybody needs support.  I’ll also do my best in user and bug reports and always have a second opinion when creating a solution so all users may be satisfied . I will make sure everything I do is not only to my full potential, but to improve boxbot too without disturbing the playing environment.

Is there anything else you wish to add?: No
Bambi
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

Re: Support Application

on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:05 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey Kakashi, thanks for showing interest in wanting to be support. When we need more staff we will take a look at your application and the other candidates. A decision will then be made, based on your recent activity in the server and who would be a good fit for staff Smile

You cannot reply to topics in this forum