Go down
The blue pony
Rep : 0

[DENIED]jessiii's best pet pony's support application Empty [DENIED]jessiii's best pet pony's support application

on Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:39 am
Discord tag: Santas best pony#8564
Discord ID: 530965095161921547
Country and timezone: Canada(eastern standard time)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: any time I'm on
Can you speak any other languages?: French(a bit) and mandarin
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: almost since it started at least about 7 months
What is your motivation for applying?: I want to help new or old players that need help
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: no
Where will you be active? (forums/server):Server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I do have 2 punishments but one was when I got free stuff from a guy quitting boxbot and another was about leaving the server when opted in which at the time I didn't know was against the rules
Bambi
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 6

[DENIED]jessiii's best pet pony's support application Empty Re: [DENIED]jessiii's best pet pony's support application

on Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:00 am
Hey pony! Thanks for your application, however I see that your mentioned punishments both happened less than a month from your application date, so I will have to deny it for now. I hope you understand that decision. You can apply again in 2 weeks. Also next time let us know in your application between what times or how many hours you would be able to be active! Smile.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum