Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Staff Application

on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:12 am
Discord tag (liamwillz02#9427):
Discord ID ([CGC] Liamwillz02):
Country and timezone: Wales (GMT+1)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: im regularly using boxbot so taking time to assist other members of staff shouldn't be a problem, weekdays and weekends alike I am available.
Can you speak any other languages?: I'm afraid English only
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: 4/5 months
What is your motivation for applying?: I feel like I already help other users in the server with how to use commands and also understanding the rules and using common sense. I want to be a bigger part of the community so that boxbot can continue to grow into something we all enjoy.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have been a moderator for a RP inspired Dayz community with over 800 active users however I stepped down due to no longer having interest in the game itself, ive got years of experience outside of discord as gaming community staff and generally have a good understanding of how things work and what is to be expected.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): server mainly but I will do my best to assist in the forum, I have managed forums in the past so again its something I have a good understanding of.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I appreciate the opportunity to apply and if I get denied I would love to know why and what area I could have improved on in the application. Boxbot has become more than just a time consumer for me now its now a part of my gaming life and I wish to support staff and users alike. I look forward to a response, Many thanks.
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 6
View user profile

Re: Staff Application

on Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:46 pm
Hey Lian, thanks for your application, I like your experience! However it seems like you've never talked in chat and haven't helped people in support. I assume you know most of the bot since you've been playing for a while, so that's why I'm not outright denying your application, but I would advice you to be more active on those fronts. We just want to know if a person is good at dealing with our players & able to answer common BoxBot questions. If you're not able to do that then we would probably accept someone who has already shown us they would be a good support. I hope that makes sense! Smile

Rep : 0
View user profile

on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:16 am
I generally help in commands with users who are figuring them out and haven't gone straight to support and honestly I didn't feel it was my place to Juno in the support channel and steal the staffs thunder but if that's not seen as an issue then by all means I'll give it a shot. I really appreciate the feed back, thanks, P.S its liam! I messed up creating my account and now it says lian.
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 6
View user profile

on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:51 am
Liam it is then haha. Yeah we like to see how much people who want support actually know about the bot and its issues. I understand your concern with it though, but it's all fine if you don't interject when people are already helping someone Wink. Also to have people talk in chat gives us a sense of how they act with other people and who they are as a person. Good luck!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum