Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED]S-hooters Support Application

on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:13 am
Discord tag: S-hooter#6646
Discord ID: 529068217415630858
Country and Time zone: I'm from Canada and My time zone is GMT -4
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: On typical school days, I will be on from 7:40 am to 8:00 am and after school I will be on at 8pm to 9pm (But when I have no homework I might be able to go on more) On weekends I will be on pretty much the whole day. ( But sometimes I have to go to some chess tournaments)
Can you speak any other languages?: I can speak French, and Chinese
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have only played for 2 weeks Crying or Very sad ( Please don't reject me because of this, Even though I have not been playing a long time with this bot, I love this bot!)
What is your motivation for applying?: I love helping people and making them feel confident on whatever they are going to do. I see the support helping people in the Support channel and I really want to help others and become 1 of them.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Not online but I do at my school. We make activities with 100 people or so and I am 1 of the staff that helps other people.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: I would love to help the community of this amazing bot, so I will gratefully appreciate it if you add me as a support. P.S. If I have not been active using support, It's because I'm learning about this bot and I will be active on it soon.
Bambi
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

Re: [DENIED]S-hooters Support Application

on Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:50 pm
Hey s-hooter! Thanks for your application and showing your interest in becoming support. However it doesn't seem like you're very active in the server (only 42 messages in total and all of them only using the bot itself) so for now I have to deny your application. I hope you understand we need people who have already shown in the server that they know the bot well & are helpful towards other players. You can apply again in 2 weeks, but I'd advice you to be active in the server or your application will be denied, and you'll have to wait again. I hope you have a good day and a happy 2019! Smile

You cannot reply to topics in this forum