Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED]Erayrien's Application  Empty [DENIED]Erayrien's Application

on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:06 pm
Discord tag :Erayrien#2259
Discord ID:361376061159768064
Country and timezone: Country: United States of America Timezone: Pacific Standard Time.
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I can help people with Boxbot at 6:00 AM to 6:30 AM and 3:00 PM to 9 PM on weekdays. I can help people regularly for most of the day on weekends/holidays.
Can you speak any other languages?: I can not speak any other languages other than English.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?:I have been playing Boxbot for approximately 5-6 months, It may actually be a little big longer because 5-6 months ago is when I joined the discord support server, not my first time using the bot.
What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying to Boxbot is wanting to help people with Boxbot related questions
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am a moderator for a Youtube channel with 600-700 subscribers. I have some smaller experiences such as being an admin for a discord server that used to active until it died out. (If you want proof of me being a moderator/admin DM me on discord and I'll show you.)
Where will you be active? (forums/server): I will mostly be active in the discord support server.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
I have not got any warns on the discord server or the bot itself.
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 6
View user profile

[DENIED]Erayrien's Application  Empty Re: [DENIED]Erayrien's Application

on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:36 pm
Thank you for applying to be support Erayrien, unfortunately we made the decision to have new staff meet a minimum age requirement of 15. You can see it under ''requirements'' here. Because of this we have to deny your application.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum