Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Jon's Support Application

on Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:37 pm
Discord tag: Jonteiro#3026
Discord ID:234430971565309962
Country and timezone: Portugal GMT+0
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:active pretty much every day from 8am-11pm
Can you speak any other languages?: Portuguese
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Almost 2 whole months!
What is your motivation for applying?:I love assisting people and I want to help out new people like support helped me in my first days, I already help some people on the server with bot issues and I've actually resolved issues with 3 guys who only talked Portuguese (I'm a bot translator for it). Getting support would be very beneficial since I'm always available (even during classes xD)
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am a moderator on a large BRAWLHALLA server (25k users)
Where will you be active? (forums/server): server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? You can ask Jw about me, since he made it possible for me to host a competition about boxbot (Trivia) with rewards (funded by me)
Thanks for reading! <3
Bambi
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

Re: Jon's Support Application

on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:29 pm

Hey Jon! Thanks for your application and being patient with trying again after the last one. When we decide we need more staff we will review your application along with other candidates, and decide based on who would be a good fit with staff and who has been helpful in the support channels. Smile

Rep : 0
View user profile

Re: Jon's Support Application

on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:03 pm
Ok, thanks! <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum