Go down
Rep : 1
View user profile

[ACCEPTED]Unknown (Saeran) Boxbot Support Application

on Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:52 pm
Discord ID- 417700828208562177
Age- 17
Country- United States of America
Timezone- (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
At what times would you be able to help out with boxbot? - Somewhat around 7am Eastern timezone to around 9pm Eastern Timezone, but not around testing time. Time will change for that week.
Can you speak any other languages? - I can kinda speak hindu, and kind of understand a bit of it, still learning though^^
How long have you been playing boxbot? - Well it’s been about 4-5 months I’d say. I’ve been playing boxbot for a while, joined the boxbot server around 5 months ago.
What is your motivation for applying? - Well, I like how friendly staff is^^ and everyone in boxbot as well! I would like to help the boxbot community by being my ole friendly self around everyone. I promise to do my best!
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member? - I am actually currently a mod/admin in two other servers.
Where will you be active? (forums/server) – I’d be more active in server since I mean I’m already really active in server lol.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? - If you consider accepting me then as I’ve said before I promise I will do my very best to contribute to your server!^^
Anyway thank you so very much for reading^^

Last edited by Bambi on Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited in their application. Try 2)
Bambi
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 5
View user profile

Re: [ACCEPTED]Unknown (Saeran) Boxbot Support Application

on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:36 am
Heya Saeran! Thanks for your application, although it took us a few tries lol. When we decide we need more staff we will review your application along with other candidates, and decide based on who would be a good fit with staff and who has been helpful in the server. Also, what kind of servers are you currently mod/admin in?

Rep : 1
View user profile

Re: [ACCEPTED]Unknown (Saeran) Boxbot Support Application

on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:40 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I appreciate it! And I am currently mod/admin for a sort of, we'll say anime server^^ heh. Anyway thanks again!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum