Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED]CursedImageGenerator#2741’s Support Application

on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:56 am
Hello! My name is Moonbli (my Discord tag is CursedImageGenerator#2741 and my ID is 380125365932261378), and I would like to apply for staff! I’m fourteen years old, and yes, I know it’s young. I live in the United States of America, with EST timezone. I’d be able to help during the school year in the morning around 5am to 7am most of the time, and 3pm to 5:30pm later in the evening. During the summer it is slightly more hectic, but I’d be able to help out from 12pm to 6pm. I am taking my second class of French, so I know a bit here and there, but I definitely don’t qualify myself as fluent, not even close. I have been playing BoxBot for about 17 days, and so far, I’ve really enjoyed it! My main motivation for applying for staff is definitely helping other people out who might not be as knowledgable about the rules. I know for sure that I can remind them of what rule they need to follow clearly and precisely, but not be so overly strict where it’s being rude. I don’t have any experience as a community staff member, but I am hoping to gain some here! I would like to be a support member in the Discord server itself, simply because of the fact that it’s easier for me. I’m usually on mobile, so using Google Chrome/Safari is slightly more difficult than using the Discord application. The only things I’d like you to know about me is the fact that I’m good at controlling myself, so I’m able to keep calm in situations that could make others frustrated and do irresponsible things. I also pride myself on being logical and rational, and make the correct decisions. You also might’ve noticed that I try to be active in the support channels, helping other players out. I feel like this broadens my chance of getting accepted, and I hope you feel the same. Thank you very much for your time, and I hope you consider this application!
(I apologize if I was not supposed to write it in this format, but I hope you still like it!)
View user profile

Re: [DENIED]CursedImageGenerator#2741’s Support Application

on Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:44 am
Thank you for applying to be support, Moonbli. And no worries, the format is fine! Nice change of pace Smile. Unfortunately we made the decision to have new staff meet a minimum age requirement of 15, for a few reasons. Because of this we have to deny your application. I encourage you to apply again once it’s been your birthday though!

View user profile

on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:17 pm
Alrighty, thanks! I mean, my birthday is in October, but I’ll still apply. I do recommend to change the post (unless you already have, and in that case, I apologize) that shows the requirements. Thanks again, and I hope I’ll see you around!
View user profile

on Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am
Yeah we did change it already, but that was after you had applied so I get why you might not have seen it yet. and yes I’ll see you in te server!

You cannot reply to topics in this forum