Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED]Jon's «EBIC» Support Application

on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:03 pm
Discord tag: Jonteiro#3026
Discord ID:234430971565309962
Country and timezone: Portugal GMT+0
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:active pretty much every day from 8am-11pm
Can you speak any other languages?: Portuguese
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Close to a month
What is your motivation for applying?: I want to help out new people like support helped me in my first days, I already help some people on the server with bot issues and I've actually resolved issues with 3 guys who only talked Portuguese (I'm a bot translator for it). Getting support would be very beneficial since I'm always available (even during classes xD)
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am a moderator on a large BRAWLHALLA server (25k users)
Where will you be active? (forums/server): server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? You can ask jw about me, since he made it possible for me to host a competition about boxbot (Trivia) with rewards (funded by me)
Thanks for reading!
View user profile

Re: [DENIED]Jon's «EBIC» Support Application

on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:04 pm
If you've seen a message a bit like this it's because I accidentally deleted my other one when I wanted to edit it (big oof on my part)
View user profile

Re: [DENIED]Jon's «EBIC» Support Application

on Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:20 am
Thanks for your application, due to recent warnings however I don’t think you would currently be a good fit for staff. You can re-apply again in two weeks!

You cannot reply to topics in this forum