Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Emmanuel's Application

on Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:53 pm
Discord tag: Emmanuel#8999

Discord ID: 335876135009386497

Timezone: (GMT+1).

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: At the moment, I'm online throughout the day because I'm taking a break from school. So I can help whenever I'm awake, which is about 10am - 4am. My schedule will change next year (around July) since I'll be more busy with studying.

Can you speak any other languages?: Nope. I'm fluent in English only, but I'm currently trying to learn Spanish.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I started playing initially on the 22nd of May, but took a break for a while (the bot was kicked from my server cause of the lag). I started being active again after the rewrite, but atm I'm mostly interested in participating in events.

What is your motivation for applying?: I love boxbot and it's community, and I'd like to help in any way I can. I also heard you were short staffed because of the holidays, so I think I'd be able to help out since I have alot of free time.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am a moderator for some small discord servers (about 100 members). I'm currently a trial manager for a boxbot clan - Cute Global Cats [CGC].

Where will you be active? (forums/server): I will mostly be active on the server, but I'm willing to be active on the forum if needed.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: I received a warning once my second or third week playing (early June) as I didnt know about trade rules at the time. The warning was removed shortly after by MercyCat. Thanks for taking the time to review my application.
Rep : 0
View user profile

Re: Emmanuel's Application

on Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:54 am
Hey Emmanuel, thank you for applying to be support! When we decide we need more staff we will review your application along with other candidates and decide based on who would be a good fit with staff and who has been helpful in the support channels Smile.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum