View user profile

[Denied]Ace Flame's Support Application

on Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:00 pm
Support Application
By Ace Flame#7983 | ID: 370381633305575426

Do I get mad easily?: No, I don't.

How mature am I?: On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd say 9.5

Country and timezone: Ohio, EST.

At what times would I be able to help out with BoxBot?: 9:30 to 10:30 A.M.* for sure. Random times throughout the day. Usually active around 9:00 - 12:00 P.M.* | Normally not active on weekends.

Can I speak any other languages?: Only a very little bit of Spanish. Not enough to chat with someone. I use Google translate for conversations in other languages.

How long have I been playing BoxBot?: Many months. I think I started at the beginning of the year.

What is my motivation for applying?: I love helping other people. And I love BoxBot, so I want to give back to the community!

Do I have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes. I was a moderator and support in another bot server that had 250+ members. I'm currently moderating/administrating 4 servers with 90 - 130 members.* One of them is a BoxBot server I own.

Where will I be active? (forums/server): The server.

Have I broken any BoxBot rules?: I was warned after a mistake in a trade where I accepted without giving enough money. I learned from my mistake, and haven't had any warnings or anything else since then. I actually tell people not to do trades if the value is too high/low.

Notes:  *approximately | I think the age for applying should be 13+ due to Discord's age limit being 13+ | I know how to program in JavaScript and I'm hoping to learn Python

Last edited by Bambi on Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Rep : 0
View user profile

Re: [Denied]Ace Flame's Support Application

on Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:20 am

Do I get mad easily?: Not really, unless they really push me over the edge.

How mature am I?: I guess I'm pretty mature.

Country and timezone: Indonesia, GMT

At what times would I be able to help out with BoxBot?: In my time, sporadically around 9 AM to 6 PM.

Can I speak any other languages?: Aside from English, I know Indonesian well enough for a conversation.

How long have I been playing BoxBot?: Around a couple of months.

What is my motivation for applying?: I thought it would be nice to do something good for the bot and its community!

Do I have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes. I was an admin for one of my friend's BoxBot server and made sure that all rule is kept unbroken.

Where will I be active? (forums/server): The server.

Have I broken any BoxBot rules?: I don't think so, I've never been reported or warned.

Rep : -1
View user profile

on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:42 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
last time i checked ohio isnt a country
View user profile

on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:44 pm
@mokey wrote:last time i checked ohio isnt a country
lmao check again
View user profile

on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:25 pm
I suggest if you want to get accept you give more detail to your answers like in this question :

Where will I be active? (forums/server): Ill be active in the boxbot discord server, to be exact I can be online everyday 2/3 hours.
and etc...
View user profile

Actually.....

on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:31 am
@oKingu wrote:I suggest if you want to get accept you give more detail to your answers like in this question :

Where will I be active? (forums/server): Ill be active in the boxbot discord server, to be exact I can be online everyday 2/3 hours.
and etc...

I have the question "At what times will I be able to help out with BoxBot", so no need. But thanks!  Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum