Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED]support aplication

on Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:21 am
Discord tag phage#6242

Discord ID  300479769181552642

Country and timezone: i currently live in the united states . i am also in the central time zone.

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: i would be available during the weekends and sometimes on week days, however, during the summer i can be available from 9am to 2 am

Can you speak any other languages?: no but i do know a programming language called java script

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: since april 6/2018

What is your motivation for applying?: i have played boxbot for a long time and i want to now do something for it as it has done for me to create hours of entertainment

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: i was a moderator on my friends discord server,

Where will you be active? (forums/server): usually on the server but i can be available on forums if needed

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?

i know 2 markup languages (html and css) and one programming language (javascript), i have also submitted many skin pieces for the bot, and i personally know and go to school with one of the translators in the server. the same person also introduced me to boxbot
View user profile

Re: [DENIED]support aplication

on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:32 pm
lol it has been so long since review
View user profile

Re: [DENIED]support aplication

on Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:38 am
Yes it has been, sorry for the wait. The admin handling applications had a lot of duties and was really busy, so I’m taking them over now. Thanks for being patient. And thank you for applying to be support, too. But unfortunately we made the decision to have new staff meet a minimum age requirement of 15, for a few reasons. Because of this we have to deny your application. I encourage you to apply again once it’s been your birthday!

You cannot reply to topics in this forum