Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED]Unfair ban and punishment.

on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:22 am
This jerk by the name of VexRomeo accused me of exploiting the bot and reset my account when I explained to him that I was opted out but still attacked and killed, twice. He didn’t believe me, warned me for lying, and then reset my inventory. I then demand him to give me my stuff back, but he refuses, and mutes me from the server. After that, the mute was lifted, I brought this to the attention of the other members of the staff, but then I got banned. I would like for VexRomeo to be stripped of his power, me given my inventory back, but the ban can stay. I don’t want to go back to the BoxBot server ever again as pretty much the entire staff team there are a bunch of bullies. My name is Josh_Creepa and my tag is #1607.
Bambi
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

Re: [DENIED]Unfair ban and punishment.

on Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:36 am
With your behaviour and attitude on the forum alone (this topic and another appeal topic) I can more than surely state that you will not be unbanned.
But still I will give your reasons as to why your ban was valid: You were told to drop an issue multiple times, but refused to do so. You were muted for that, and when unmuted you continued. After the unmute, and you still continued, you were told you would be banned if you continued, which you did.

Your appeal is denied and you will not be unbanned, due to validity of the ban and your attitude on the forums.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum