Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Application: Derp´theBlirb

on Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:23 pm

Discord Tag: Derp´theBlirb#7064
Discord ID: 297177246873944064
Country and Timezone: United States, Pacific Time

At what time will you be able to help with BoxBot? I will be on most of my day since I am doing homeschooling so basically from 8-6 at the most but the weekend is when I take my break a bit and step back from the computer.

What you speak other languages? I speak english, and almost fluent romanian, and I am learning to speak spanish.

How long have you been playing Boxbot? I have been playing from about August 27 where was the time I got my laptop.

What is your Motivation for applying? I just feel that I would be a help to the server at times of need and rest.

Do you have prior experience as a community staff member? Some friends and I had kept the peace in this on server when many people were spamming and putting things that shouldn't have been there.

Where will you be active? I will mostly be active on the server at all times with my school schedule.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I have been warned a few times when VexRomeo made ¨bean¨ a word you couldn't say and I have gotten a 14 day trade ban when I had multi-accounted before, but now I know that I was Stupid and was my mistake to never make again.
Common
Common
Rep : 4
View user profile

Re: Application: Derp´theBlirb

on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:12 am
Thanks for applying and for your honesty about your trade ban.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum